NBDE PART 1
The NBDE Part 1 Course is destined to advance your knowledge of BASIC SCIENCE, disease Managements, and normal conditions. It will help to improve your medical knowledge and extend your basic science skills. Our outstanding high qualified team will help you sharpen your skills and make you familiar with the questions you are likely to be asked in the exam. NBDE 1 Course is created on a core curriculum focused on high-yield, exam-relevant topics, and exam-style questions. During the course we will provide you with:
- Flexible guide learning resources that can help to start your exam prep.
- Over 120 hours of intensive live lectures covering all the core clinical sciences contained in the NBDE part 1 exam.
- High yield material, Schemes, Medical pictures, and Interactive Media/ Videos.
- Access to our students’ groups on social media (Telegram/ Facebook/ our YouTube channel).
- Ideal MCQs solve methods and time management tricks.
- Access to our Mobile App…coming soon
During the course, we will help you identify the weakness area and opportunity for progression as you prepare for the exam day.
NBDE part 1 Course:
The subjects that will be covered in our NBDE part 1 course are:
Biochemistry & physiology
-Connective tissue, Bone, muscle physiology
-Nervous system, circulation, Respiration physiology
-Renal, oral physiology, digestion, endocrine
Microbiology & pathology
-Immunology, immunopathology, general microbiology
-Microbiology & pathology of specific infectious disease, Growth disturbance, sterilization & infection control
-Cellular changes and adaptive responses
General anatomy & histology
-head and neck
-general and oral histology
Dental anatomy & occlusion
Dental anatomy and eruption timing
- Ethics/ Behavior science
- Test-Taking Strategies and MCQ Time Management Approaches
- CDM cases/ clinical decision-making scenarios
- Mock Exam (Exam Simulation with explanations)
NBDE PART2 Course:
1-Practice cases (day 2 )
- General operative procedure
- Dental caries
- Examination, diagnosis,& treatment planning
- Preparation of cavities
- Restoration of prepared cavities
- Treatment planning
- Preventive & maintenance
- Sample clinical cases (esthetic crown lengthening )
- Partial denture prosthodontics
- General consideration
- Complete denture prosthodontics
- Fixed prosthodontics
7-oral surgery and pain control
Course Types and Duration
Master Knowledge Dental Center provides 5 kinds of NBDE courses:
Intensive live Lecture Course
This course is based on a core curriculum focused on high-yield, exam-relevant topics, and exam-style questions
NBDE Online Prep Course
Through Skype or Zoom, both single individual or group online sessions. Our course lasts for 20 sessions. For more details contact us
Bootcamp NBDE – MCQs Workshop
Focused on high-yield, exam-relevant topics MCQs. This course Lasts for 4 weeks. For more details review our Courses Schedule.
Concentrated NBDE CDM Workshop
Focused on high-yield, exam-relevant topics multiple dental cases and scenarios, plus, Mock Exam. For more details contact us